Friday 26 July 2013

I am a Pro

Procrastination


Definition: You postponing your important work that you have to complete. Which is, you are doing it now.


Why: You can't handle the distractions. Most importantly, you have the habit of 'malas'. And you tend to over slept.



Yada yada yadaa. All of above is actually me who always do that. Based on the word 'you', is actually meaning, pointing to myself, me, yes, I. Hey, hello there. I'm Azie. Kalau mahu lebih manja, panggil Ajjhie (Aji). Hahaha, how annoying my is when people call me that. Hmmmmm.


"Gasp. Oh no, I've wasted my whole time for not doing my homework. I should not have done this kind of situation.Screaming!". That is what procrastinators always say. First first ja taubat tapi tahu buat lagi.


Bye, Assalammualaikum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment